Suburban Hospital is part of the prestigious Johns Hopkins Health System that employs more than 20,000 people. Upon joining Johns Hopkins, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Johns Hopkins career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations, and the health insurance industry.
We provide a competitive total compensation package, are located just outside of the D.C metro area, and offer exciting career opportunities in a caring environment that recognizes individual talent, ability and contribution.
The ICU at Suburban Hospital presents a unique opportunity for you to immerse yourself in an environment that merges a close-knit community hospital experience with caring for high-acuity patients with cutting-edge technology.Some key benefits of working in our ICU/CVICU are:
• State of the art equipment and a bright, open working environment with Intensivists coverage 24/7
• An interdisciplinary approach of care with you, as the RN, at the forefront
• Flexible scheduling options to balance your work and personal life
• Opportunities for learning and growth through our specialized training programs and our clinical ladder
• Outstanding educational opportunities including up to $5,000 of tuition.
• Relocation reimbursement (based on eligibility).To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
• Many museums (the Smithsonian museums are free), galleries, cultural events, restaurants, nightlife and historical sites in downtown Bethesda and Washington, DC
• In a few hours, you can find yourself in the spectacular mountain scenery of Shenandoah National Park in Virginia, the wildlife on Maryland's glorious Chesapeake Bay, or on Delaware's sandy white beaches
• Pro-sports enthusiasts are surrounded by professional football, baseball, basketball, soccer and hockey teams. There are numerous college teams to support too!
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Suburban Hospital is a community-based, not-for-profit hospital serving Montgomery County and the surrounding area since 1943. On June 30, 2009, Suburban Hospital became a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine. The designated trauma center for Montgomery County, Suburban Hospital is affiliated with many local healthcare organizations, including the National Institutes of Health.