To assist and perform invasive endoscopic procedures safely under the direct supervision of a physician or licensed nurse.
- Provides Endoscopy support.
- Prepares rooms for Endoscopy procedures.
- Provides general assistance and supportive tasks as directed and direct and indirect patient care in the healthcare care setting.
- Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care.
- Meets the communication needs of patient and family.
- Provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Maintains regulatory requirements, nursing and ambulatory care policies, procedures and standards.
- Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient?s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
Required: High School Diploma
Preferred: 1 year experience as Endoscopy or Surgical/OB technician
Laboratory and Clinical Technicians
Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett