IT Helpdesk SpecialistReference ID:4791
West Los Angeles, CA
Posted:July 26th, 2012
IT Helpdesk Specialist
High School Diploma (college degree preferred)
At least 3 years of IT work experience.
Requirements Relocation Status Manage
none F/T no
We offer competitive pay & full benefits including: medical/dental/vision coverage, paid vacation/holidays/sick-time, free life insurance, pre-tax 401k, pre-tax flexible spending, credit union membership, education reimbursement, free radiology services for employees and their immediate family, hands-on training, advancement opportunities, and a host of other perks!
Growth and learning opportunity available for an IT professional that wants to further develop their skills and knowledge within the IT healthcare industry. RadNet, Inc. is a fast growing Southern California-based publicly traded (NASDAQ symbol: RDNT) healthcare company with operations in multiple states and locations, and over 6,000 employees. We invite you to come join our West Coast team as an Information Technology Helpdesk Specialist. This full-time career opportunity is located at our corporate headquarters in West Los Angeles (Sepulveda / Santa Monica Blvds), and will work within a team to provide technical support to our offices and staff. In this position you will:
* Provide Tier 1 Server, Desktop, and Facility support.
* Work closely with the Operations team to resolve technical issues, as well as perform routine tasks such as tape movement, user and group administration, simple software installation, etc.
* Use the Service Desk ticketing system to document symptoms and status information, as well as assign an applicable priority.
* Ensure all equipment is properly maintained; service calls are placed in a timely manner and tracked.
* Assist with recurring "Server Maintenance" process as needed and as directed.
* Perform other duties and special projects assigned.
We are looking for knowledgeable and experienced applicants with 3+ years of recent IT work experience, a high school diploma (college degree preferred), strong analytical and problem solving skills, and excellent interpersonal / communication skills (ability to explain information in a concise and easy to understand format). Applicants will also need:
* PC proficiency using common software programs such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.
* Related certifications such as A+ or MCDST.
* A basic understanding of enterprise data center concepts such as Windows, Linux, networking, and/or server administration.
* Superior telephone and in-person etiquette, and the ability to deal effectively with end users, peers, vendors and management even under stressful conditions.
* The ability to make decisions and judgments based on standard procedures, including being able to determine when to escalate issues.
* The ability to organize and prioritize several projects and tasks at one time.
* Flexibility to work non-standard work hours where applicable (Monday thru Friday 9-6 with possible weekends).
* The ability to lift boxes which may weigh up to 70 pounds.
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
Become a valued member of our growing company by emailing your resume to Kathrine Drummond at: